The other evening, the boys were bored, so I gave them an assignment, to put the over ripe bananas to good use and make banana bread. They gladly accepted and turned to Nathan's favorite banana bread recipe from a cookbook his school put together a couple of years ago. Those that know Nathan well, know that he is becoming quite the cook/baker! Like his mother, he can look through recipe books for hours and think about all the delicious food he can make. On Saturday mornings, he likes to take orders for breakfast and especially loves to spoil his dad with his creations! And, usually, they turn out amazing!
So, the boys made the bread from scratch with pretty much no help at all until it came to clean up. Unfortunatley, they still lack those skills! Here are the happy bakers.
1 comment:
That is so awesome! I could use some helpers like that, unfortunately mine wouldn't have any idea what to do. I think that's great that he is showing interest in cooking already!
Post a Comment