Thursday, March 11, 2010

Downtown Disney

After our long trip down to Southern Cali, we spent our first afternoon in the pool and spa at the hotel, went to dinner and then headed to Downtown Disney. They have a lot of fun stores, and as you'll see, the majority of our time was spent at the Lego Store.



They have some cool lego figures and Nathan decided to try and get the best of Darth Vader. Sorry kiddo, he's too tough for you!




They also have a fun play area for younger kids to build their own creations. All I kept thinking was, "Major germ fest here!" and kept sanitizing the kids' hands. People probably thought I was a paranoid nut, maybe I am.




Kristen and Lauryn liked building the best!




Our favorite hero, Indiana Jones, lego style.
It was a fun evening and got us even more excited for the next three days in the park!




1 comment:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

My kids would love that! How fun for you all!